BSCC- Vinyl Spray

Jim Bengiovanni jimb26 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 26 20:47:20 EDT 2008

Club Members, specifically Adam Vadeboncoeur,

Spray paint for Vinyl kick/vent panels was bought at CAP automotive for $7.99 a can. It is made by VHT (a PJI product).

According to a color chart on the side of the spray can it seems to come in 17 various colors.  FYI: I used #942 which is a satin black.

I hope this helps Adam out and any other members that may be considering touching up their panels.  It also says it  is  good for carpets.

Depending on the weather Sunday, may see some of you in Cumberland, RI.

Regards,

Jim B