BSCC- Bass Show

Jim Bengiovanni jimb26 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 6 08:43:51 EDT 2008

FYI:

Finally took my car to a function and was the only one there.  If they give an award for Corvairs I guess I'll win!

Due to the weather they cancelled the DJ portion of the show and at most I saw 12 cars  there I arrived a bit after 5:00 and left a little after 7:00 due to the weather which was drizzle most of the time.

Bass Pro Shop is quite a place though.  I had been to another in Nashville, TN during one of my trips to the area.

Just thought everyone might like an update.

Jim B