BSCC- ***2 REMINDERS***

cynthiabon at comcast.net cynthiabon at comcast.net
Thu Jun 5 12:44:54 EDT 2008

I will try to get there tonight. But it won't be till after 6.
Cynthia

From: "Ray & Kathy Bombardier" <bomma at comcast.net>

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder about the Cruise Night Cynthia Bontemp told us about at the May 28th monthly meeting.

It's this evening at the Bass Pro Shop located in Patriot's Place, Route 1 in Foxboro.   It starts at 5 PM.

The host club for this cruise-in is The Mass Cruisers Car Club with DJ Ron (Elvis) Allsop spinning the tunes.

Ed Morse's All Corvair Parts 'Barn Sale' this Saturday, June 7th, 10:00 AM. - 1:00 PM.

It is being held at one of Ed and Chris' properties located in Bristol, NH.

(It is NOT being held at their home in Meredith, NH.)

>From the south, take Route 93 north to NH Exit 23.

Turn left 'Towards Bristol'.   This should be Route 104.

Follow that road into Bristol, then bear right onto Lake Street at the Irving Gas Station.

Travel about 1/2 mile down Lake Street and Ed's Barn Sale is at #380 Lake Street; a pink house on the right.

I hope a good number of our members can attend 1 or both of these events.  See you all soon!    Ray 'B'