BSCC- Tires

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Mon Jul 28 22:49:58 EDT 2008

I just got watch the video and I am horrified at the lack of concern by large corporations for the safety of the American public. It is a sad excuse to make money at our expense. It is time we as the general public AND the US government to make businesses in this country hold up to a higher standard.  It is also time that we make them pay for the CRIME of MURDER for their lassie-faire attitude towards this problem. Maybe if a few CEO's spent REAL time in jail then they smarten up.