BSCC- ABC 20/20 Omission........

Paul Raia Paul.Raia at alz.org
Mon Jul 28 12:50:11 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

For some reason I was unable to get to the section that was supposed to
tell you how to read the DOT code on the sidewall to tell you when the
tire was manufactured.  Can anyone give me the Cliff Notes version of
how to know when the tire was made?  Thanks

This year a cure!

Sincerely,

Paul Raia, Ph.D.

Director of Patient Care and Family Support

Alzheimer's Association, Massachusetts Chapter