BSCC- KIDS DAY SHOW

bandfacs at comcast.net bandfacs at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 16:19:55 EDT 2008

There was no charge last year - shouldn't be this year.  It looks like Cynthia gave directions already.  We plan to go early again so that the kids can enjoy the rides.  This way, they are ready for food and rest just when it is time to park the cars.  Last year, we parked in a merchant parking lot across the street, and simply pulled onto the road (angle parking) when the police directed us to do so.  This plan worked well, for we had a choice spot with lawn area to park, and it did get very busy with cars all the way down the street past Dunkin Donuts.

--
Scott Abrahamson

From: "Jason Cesana" <jacesana1 at cox.net>