BSCC- KIDS DAY SHOW

bandfacs at comcast.net bandfacs at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 20:28:51 EDT 2008

It was a good time at the Bass Pro Shop (before the rain) on Thursday night!  How great to have had 8 Corvairs parked together.

This upcoming Thursday night marks the KIDS DAY CRUISE that starts the N. Attleboro Firefighters Kids Carnival.  According to the flier, it will begin at 6 p.m.  We took our kids and Corvair to it last summer and had a fantastic time.  They closed the street off for cruise parking at 5 p.m.  This year, Cruisin' Bruce will be the DJ.

We are, of course, planning on taking our kids and Corvair to this event again, and were wondering if anyone else is planning on going.  As far as we know, we had the only Corvair there last year, and it would be great to have several lined up together this year.  Let us know if you are going!

--
Scott & Karen Abrahamson