BSCC- "Hildene" car show no longer at Hildene!

C. Raia c_raia at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 16:33:00 EST 2008

We got a card in the mail today about the Manchester
VT car show, June 14-15. Though it's the 22nd annual
show, it no longer seems to have any connection with
Hildene. The new location is at Dorr Farm in
Manchester Center, VT (site of last year's BBQ, I
believe). Anyone know the reason for this move? I know
there have been lots of grumbles over the years that
the show was better when Hildene was running it rather
than the Manchester Chamber of Commerce. We've enjoyed
it most years, but this will be an interesting change.

Celia