BSCC- Saturday's Tech-Day at Bernie's

peter cuipenski cuipenski at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 22 16:03:08 EST 2008

 Hey Ray,..There calling for a passing weather front later today.This is the tail end of the stuff your receiving.I'll be takeing the Corvair out tomorrow and ride up to the Dairy Queen for a chocolate-cherry Blizzard.No pun intended.Temps. should be in the 70's.Just a weather update from Fanning Springs,Fl.    Pete C.