BSCC- Fw: Note from the Larz Anderson Museum

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 16:36:11 EST 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Bob DeKorne <BDeKorne at HAGERTY.com>
To: sdn48 at aol.com; rick4130 at yahoo.com; eric.ronellen at verizon.net; ho350 at comcast.net; info at midstateaac.org; fordstang1 at msn.com; nemo at airportworld.com; ktnkt at cape.com; TIOCBIMA at aol.com; tbenvie at bu.edu; bdicorpo at typ356ne.org; rstca at hemmings.com
Cc: notifications at larzanderson.org
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 3:31:44 PM
Subject: Note from the Larz Anderson Museum

The Larz Anderson Auto Museum is in need of volunteers to help at the Museum. We are looking for people who would like to work in our Museum Store, man the front desk, assist with new projects and help with the restoration of our collector cars.
If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in doing or if you know of someone who has time on their hands and an interest in and the inclination to donate their time to the operations of the museum, please contact us at (617) 522-6547.
Bob DeKorne  >>  Manager, Car Club Marketing  >>  Hagerty
P:  231 933 3766  F:  231 941 8227  E:  bdekorne at hagerty.com
WWW.HAGERTY.COM  |  141 RIVER'S EDGE DR., SUITE 200, TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49684

This communication, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s). Any dissemination, copying, or disclosure of this communication is prohibited without express written authorization. If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify Hagerty by telephone at 231 933-3798, destroy the original message and all copies, and delete permanently any electronic copies. Thank you.