BSCC- Otis AFB

jacesana1 at cox.net jacesana1 at cox.net
Sat Aug 23 12:28:43 EDT 2008

Rick, I'm at work until 4 then it's off to Steve's to get 2 carb rebuild kits to fix the leak. Call me at work until 4 508-543-0530 and after that my cell 401-692-0852. Just need to know if i'm going to the entrance next to the little plaza or if it's a differant one. I was wondering if we are meeting anywhere and driving down. I'm not sure who else is going at this point. I had seen that Chuck is not going but never really had seen any other yes's on the list. I would be comming down from 495 if anyone wants to meet somewhere around there. Jason