BSCC- dick daniels

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 18:17:42 EDT 2008

Hi all,

According to Shirley Daniels, Dick was to have his final brain scan on Tuesday or Wed and may be home as soon as this afternoon.  He has lost some weight, and it may take some time to regain his strength.   We will be checking in on him to see if he is up to sitting in on our April 30th Monthly Meeting.  It will be nice to see him back. Shirley also said Dick thanks you all for your cards and messages of care and concern.     Ray