BSCC- Flying Corvairs

Celia I. Raia cir at wjh.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 8 10:18:21 EDT 2008

We went to this show a few years ago, sans Corvair, when we were
visiting our son at school. It was a cold, wet day so we browsed
quickly! The Corvair class was decent sized, given the weather. Dave
Todd of the NH club was there, I think he attends pretty regularly.

For those of you who'd rather go north than south, lots of Colonial
folks go to the Maine Obsolete Auto Leage (MOAL) show that Sun. 5/4 at
Starkey Ford in York, Maine. Dress warmly, it's usually freezing.

Celia