BSCC- Slaloming (is that a word?)

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 10:23:14 EDT 2007

Hey everybody, finally have a chance to tell you about the Slalom I went to in Westford MA last Sunday, hosted by the Jaguar Association of New England.

  It was totally awesome, I finally got to put some "spirited" driving into the Corvair, and I actually improved my time with each run. (When I completed the course that is, a few cones gave up their lives for the cause...)

  What a great bunch of people, they were all excited to see the car, and there was a Mini, a Honda Insight, even an old Lincoln Continental on the course!!

  I'll have an in-depth write-up in the next NL, along with some pictures..

  There's another event going on in Hartford CT this Saturday but I forgot to grab a flyer!!

  See ya at Lionel's...-Rick M.