BSCC- Tires

Paul Raia Paul.Raia at alz.org
Tue Sep 11 12:32:15 EDT 2007

Fred,

Delta makes a radial tire with a 7/8 inch white wall in a variety of
tire sizes.  What you may want to consider is going to a 14 inch size
that is slightly wider than the stock width.  Several people have gone
that route and claim it improves handling.  I purchased a set of Deltas
in the stock size and I have been very pleased with the ride.

This year a cure!

Sincerely,

Paul Raia, Ph.D.

Director of Patient Care and Family Support

Alzheimer's Association, Massachusetts Chapter