BSCC- 2010 CORSA convention to be in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

C. Raia c_raia at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 09:52:27 EDT 2007

I believe the  reason we have been so quiet about
receiving the bid for the 2010 convention  is that we
wanted all our membership to find out about it first.
The  Connection was sent out last Tues. or Wed. so I
believe everyone would know  by now. Yes, The Iowa
Corvair Enthusiasts have been given the privilege
to  host the 2010 convention in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Many plans are in the works  for the 50th anniversary
of our favorite car. We invite everyone to come and
enjoy our state and your convention.

Jamie Reinhart
ICE member
CORSA member