BSCC- Looking for some parts for my new project.

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 20:03:56 EDT 2007

Yo Adam, for the driver's side mirror, just go for the repro ones...I think you can sometimes find on Ebay for about $25.

  Or Clark's for about $35...they are nice looking and way easier than trying to find a good GM example.

  I have a 62 rear Red seat bottom in nice shape but it's from a coupe, won't fit the vert.
  I also still have a '63 rear seat bottom in Black, for a 4dr.

  Both have rust on frames but cushion and vinyl is nice. Totally FREE or I'm junking them next week!