BSCC- Looking for some parts for my new project.

Adm1476 at aol.com Adm1476 at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 09:04:56 EDT 2007

Hello All.
 As those of you who went to last weeks monthly meeting know, I finally
recieved my car from California. It is a restoration project, and needs several
parts. I figured before searching on evilbay, I would see if anyone from the club
has some of these parts hanging around. I've also got some stuff that I would
like to sell, or trade for parts for my car. I'll start with the parts that I
have. They are for a LM. I have 2 doors from a 65 coupe, they are not rotted
at all. They are complete with the exception of the outside door handles. One
has a small dent on the outside in the middle, the other one is perfict. I
also have a rear glass, and a complete front end minus the steering box. The
front end has all new brakes, drums, hoses etc. The guy that had the car had the
front end completely redone, But he never drove it. It just sat around for a
long time. All the rubber bushings show dry rot. Also got a complete set of door
hinges, gas door, and heater control. Ok now for the parts that I need. First
of all I guess I should tell you what my car is. It's a 1962 Monza Spyder
convertable. I need a rear seat, color and condition are not imporntant. As long
as the frame is good. I need the back and the bottom. I need a drivers side
door mirror, a hub cap, a spare rim, an origonal jack and lug wrench, an
origonal rear air grill, a passengers side vent window, or glass for it, and a rear
engine lid. If you have any of these parts please let me know. My e mail is
_adm1476 at aol.com_ (mailto:adm1476 at aol.com) . My cell phone # is 508 898 5690.

            Thanks Adam