BSCC- Owl's Head

Cynthia Bontemps CYNTHIABON at MSN.COM
Tue May 15 17:09:47 EDT 2007

Hi,
We may be staying at a Holiday Inn about 48 miles south of the show.  Is anyone planning on doing something Friday night, Saturday night, and or Sunday morning?  We would like to meet up with someone to caravan home also on Sunday morning. Will there be anyone staying over Saturday night?

Please let us know, we still haven't decided if we are going yet.

Cynthia and Bob Bontemps
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David McMillan<mailto:dmac632000 at yahoo.com>
  To: Bay State Corvairs (MA)<mailto:bsc-list at corvair.org>
  Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:00 PM
  Subject: Re: BSCC- Dust off

  Hey Bontemps! And to all who have the same questions. I scanned the flyer that the New Hampshire Club sent in the mail to past registrants and placed a link to the file on our website on the Calendar of Events page, but you can click on the link below and you should be able to get there from here...

  http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter017/index_files/dustoffflyer.pdf<http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter017/index_files/dustoffflyer.pdf>

  So...quick answers to the questions:

  It is on Saturday, May 19th, from 9:30 to 3:30.
  It is held at the Hopkinton State Fairgrounds in Contoocook, NH
  From your house it is exactly 115 miles and about a 2 hour, 5 minute drive (here are your directions):
  http://www.google.com/maps?q=Kearsarge+Ave,+Contoocook,+New+Hampshire+03229,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title<http://www.google.com/maps?q=Kearsarge+Ave,+Contoocook,+New+Hampshire+03229,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title>

  Here is a link to the Fairgrounds using Google Maps:

  http://www.google.com/maps?q=Kearsarge+Ave,+Contoocook,+New+Hampshire+03229,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title<http://www.google.com/maps?q=Kearsarge+Ave,+Contoocook,+New+Hampshire+03229,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title>

  A group usually meets at 8 AM (someone correct me if wrong) at the rest area just before you get to the intersection of Route 2A and Route 128/95 north. I've attached a pdf file to this e-mail to hopefully clarify further. I marked the rest area on the top map on page 2.

  FOOD:   They do have a food service caterer on site at the show...typical fair, cheeseburgers, sausage and pepper, hot dogs, chips, cold drinks, hot coffee.

  As to who is going...people chime in!!! Let us know if you intend to go!

  Dave McMillan