BSCC- lime rock

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 10 21:23:41 EDT 2007

Hi Steve
Trying to get caught up on emails - Right now I am planning on going to Lime
Rock in June just to watch.  Will depend on having enough time off from
work.  I may have to take time off to get my Corvair back together, seems
there is something every night and weekend, plus trying to put the '55 ford
together so hopefully it will be more saleable if it looks like a truck
again.  I ordered the poly bushings and rebuilt rear bearing units from
Corvair Underground at the beginning of March and am still waiting.  He sent
one trailing arm bushing and 4 out of the 8 needed strut bushings, rest are
backordered until some unknown date, as are bearing units.  I put new seals
in engine, installing new 6 puck Kevlar clutch etc. so have not really been
stalled with the lack of parts but getting anxious.  Do you know where else
I can get the polyurethane trailing arm and strut bushings?
Thanks for checking on the 4 speed - I am supposed to be meeting up with a
guy from NY in a couple of weeks and get a 4 speed trans and diff. from him,
so I do not need another now.  I will be replacing the 3.27 diff with a 3.55
when I get it back together.
   Mark

  _____