BSCC- lime rock

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Thu May 10 19:57:23 EDT 2007

That's great Chuck.   We've been told that renovations and upgrades to the hall should be completed by then.   If for some bizzare reason they aren't done, there is a side entrance to the lower level meeting room that is only a few steps down.   If you're in doubt about navigating the stairs, just shoot me an e-mail and I'll let you know the status for sure.  If you recall there is a HP Ramp to get up to our usual meeting room.   You will be impressed with the 'new look' to the hall.   Looking forward to seeing you, Bill and the "Surprise Guest" on the 30th.    Ray