BSCC- NECC/Lime Rock Date

steve boyden corvairman64 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 11:22:37 EST 2007

Hey Dave,
     Are you planning on CARTs June 21st or NECC's Aug? I'd really like to do both but I'm not sure the money will be there for that. CART is cheaper at $250. As I'm sitting here I realize I have a lot of questions for you. Can we stick both cars on a trailer? Do you have an extra helmet? ( I believe an Snell 2000, or SA-00 is required. It might be SA-05 now). Are you planning to stay overnight or will it be a big one day blast? Any way about it I'd REALLY like to hook-up and make the trek together. Particularly with the trailer - You never Know what tortures the track will bring.
     What's happening with your engine? Are you working on some added goodies for it?......I'd still love to see this thing.