BSCC- brunch

Sharon Leonard shalibra at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 13:12:08 EST 2007

Cynthia and Bob,
We are glad to hear from you and now we understand why we havent seen you
lately.  Yes, you were missed.

Sorry to hear about Bob's "layoff".  Is Bob going to be looking for other
work or will the web business be it?  Sometimes one door closing opens a
better one.  We will be praying for you both and look forward to seeing you
April 1st at the Tavern, if not at March's meeting.

Sharon and Chuck