BSCC- excellent Corvair site

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 18:23:45 EST 2007

Hey everybody, there is a really cool website at

  http://www.widman.biz/Corvair/corvair.html

  Richard is a frequent poster on www.corvaircenter.com, and has jumped knee deep into a full-on restoration of a very hurtin' 1960 Corvair.

  The interesting part is he is located in Bolivia (he often travels the "road of death" you have seen in all those emails!)

  He's made tons of progress so far, check out his site!

  P.S. Got my car inspected today, no problem! Last night Steve B. and I were both sitting in our respective trunks over the phone figuring out how the wiper motor is wired up. Not the most descriptive part of any manual!!