BSCC- March Communique

John Weigel jwvair65 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 22:46:46 EST 2007

Hi John -

Wow, what a memory!  The 69 I bought from you was white with the green
interior, right?  Already did rejoin, just last month.  I'll try to make as
many meetings as I can, but probably won't make that many events, as my
schedule revolves around my two boys' sports and activities.

I took a "Corvair timeout" in 1998 because I was tired of dealing with rust.
I was finally found the time and money to get a solid car from the southwest
last spring (the 69 Monza in "Suzy, The Little Blue Coupe").  Then I bought
a nice 65 Monza conv from Texas last fall which led to the sale of the 69.

Thanks for the thoughts.

John Weigel