BSCC- meeting

LIONELSGARAGE lionelsgarage at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 08:06:37 EST 2007

Dave I have 3 rims that are sandblasted, primed and painted black. They have some rust pits. Lionel

In a message dated 02/28/07 17:39:52 Eastern Standard Time, Daves69vair writes:
Hey all, sorry ill be missing the meet tonight. Just not up to snuff to day, I have one question. is there anyone out there who mite have a complete set of four lug rims. You can email me or call 1-860-230-0784 thanks Dave c, and to mark I thoughts and prayers are with your wife, you and your family Dave c.