BSCC- 1965 Corvair Monza Convertible for sale

C. Raia c_raia at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 12:29:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a 1965 Corvair Monza Convertible, automatic,
power roof, 78,000 orig miles - runs but needs plenty
of work.  I don't have the time or $$ to devote to it
right now.  I hate to see it just sitting and wasting
away.  I thought you might be able to help find a good
home for it.  I'm looking for some amount between
$1000-1500.  Car is in North Reading.  I tried to send
an email to your clubs mailing list but the system
wouldn't allow it to go through.

I can be reached on my cell phone (508) 498-9370.

Steve O'Leary
sskjoleary at comcast.ne