BSCC- Newsletter articles/pics

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 20:52:47 EDT 2007

Cynthia and Bob,
Thanks for contributing! This is what makes our club so great. Why Elaine? "Cuzzz we're the best!"
...and because our members "step up" to help out.

Editor Dave
(typing furiously to make the "deadline")

PS. Cynthia, for future articles, send them to my e-mail address at dmac632000 at yahoo.com so nobody gets a sneak preview.