BSCC- Emailing: 1969 Corvair 07 (2)

Daves69vair at aol.com Daves69vair at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 21:04:58 EDT 2007

john its better LATE than not at all. sweet  looking ride. is it home yet.
loooking forward to checking it out. just finished working on cheryls for the
night.we are shooting to put chrome back on this weekend. its looking good, we
took pic,s but once again it will take me for ever to figure out how to send
them. yes its true i get more computer stupid every day. and im on one every day
humm, the mind just mite be on vacation.oh well see ya soon  dave c.