BSCC- Water as a fuel..... Amazing.

Dave, Cindy, & Elliot Silvia porsche944 at ids.net
Thu Jun 7 19:48:07 EDT 2007

Actually, that video is not new, I believe it is 1-2 years old.  I remember seeing it on CNN online, but I wonder what has happened to the company... maybe it was just hoax like the 200 mile carburetors or perpetual motion machines.  Right now I hope I do not have a perpetual Corvair (perpetually on jack stands that is) ... the head is off and the search for that elusive clatter is on...It seems unlikely that it will be at the All Chevy Show...but we'll see!

Wish me luck!