BSCC- Competition For Kermit???

John jcwingle at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 21:15:17 EDT 2007

I picked up a copy of the Want Advertiser this week while getting gas. It's been years since I've looked at an issue with the advent internet sites like E-Bay and Craig's List.
While flipping through the Antique Cars section I came across an interesting ad. It reads as follows...

1960 CHEVY CORVAIR 700, 4-DR SEDAN. HORIZON BLUE. VERY EARLY PRODUCTION IN JULY 1959. COMPLETE STRAIGHT AND ORIGINAL CAR. SOLID AND RUNS WELL. EVERYTHING WORKS. PRICE INCLUDES EXTRA 1960 ENGINE. NO RUST. $1900 [FOXBORO] 508-698-4933

Didn't know if anyone was interested or already knows about this car. I can't remember when Cathy's Kermit was built but remember, these cars were not available to the public until October 59. A July production has to be a VERY early car. I'm not calling the seller. I have enough projects going on. Anyone else dare to call?? We should at least get the vin #.

John Wingle