BSCC- Cape Cod resident seeks Corvair convertible

Celia I. Raia cir at wjh.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 27 10:02:27 EDT 2007

I forwarded this message to Fred Jones (since it went to the list, which
I don't think he's part of yet). His response is "I guess I am
interested in a restored car...   My current main interest would be in
driving it in the summer (good weather) and storing it in the winter."

He is planning to attend Colonial's VolksVair show Aug. 4 at Heberts, so
we'll get to meet him then.

Celia