BSCC- submissions for next the VairForce

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 10:13:08 EDT 2007

All,
I'd like to have submissions for the next HUGE VairForce by this coming Tuesday, July 17. Everyone will be receiving a hard copy for this particular issue. I've got a heavy schedule this coming week, plus I plan to attend the Handikids Car show on July 22 in Bridgewater. As a matter of fact, if you attend the Handikids show as well, I'll have copies for distributiuon there!

Please mail articles and pics to dmac632000 at yahoo.com

 If you don't get the VairForce on Sunday the 22nd, look in your mailboxes Tuesday, July 24th!

Dave