BSCC- Another Corvair For Sale....

John jcwingle at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 21:58:55 EDT 2007

I got a phone call today from a business associate stating there was a 65 Corvair convertible for sale in Middleboro, MA. I went to see it this evening and these are my thoughts....

The car appears to be a  genuine 65 Corsa ragtop. When I say 'ragtop' I mean it. Theres virtually no fabric left. It appears to have sat outdoors for a very long time and needs just about everything you could think of but is mostly complete. Including a power top and Corsa dash. The 140 motor is all there and has a Holley 4 barrel crossover conversion kit installed. I hear their asking $600. I'd say it's worth about half that but who knows? The car is located in front of Hank Zion's Auto Parts on RT 28 towards Bridgewater just off the famous Middleboro rotary. Just in case anyone is interested.

John Wingle