BSCC- Last week-end...

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 03:48:22 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to congratulate the Boyden's, the Sedani's and the Tierney's; our Endicott winners.

Thanks also to all the attendees.   We hear you did our club proud.

Special congratulations to Cathy McCafferty and 'Kermit'.

I know Pat Shaughnessy would have been so proud to know his car won the prestigious, "President's Award".

The group that made the trip to Owl's Head, Maine had quite a weekend as well.

FYI, "Black Beauty" made the trip with only the slightest of problems.  The fuel pump started 'weeping' gas again.

That was corrected when Chuck Leonard replaced 3 stripped screws on my fuel pump with new longer screws with nuts.

All the Corvairs (and 1 Cord) made it up the Auto Road with no problems to the summit of Mt. Battie, in Camden, Maine.

Oh the stories we have to exchange.  Is someone writing a review from the Endicott Show??

Please, anyone who snapped some pics in Maine/Endicott, download or develop your pics and send them to Editor Dave ASAP.

I believe I was asked to put a little piece together about our trip north.

I'll get a few thoughts together for the July/August VairForce.

Don't Forget, Sat. 7/14 there is an old car meet at 6PM at the Mendon Drive-In, Route 16 Mendon, followed by a Double Feature.

There is a great car show at the Codman House in Lincoln, MA on Sunday, July 15th.

Also, the show at "Handi-Kids" in Bridgewater is coming up the following Sunday, July 22.

If you have questions on any show or event, call either Event Committee member, Elaine Sedani or Sharon Leonard.

Club officers take note: It was decided to move our Mid-Month Exec Mtg to Wed. July 18th at the Leonard's.

And everyone else please, try to make our next regular monthly club meeting on Wed. July 25th at the 'Old Bird Library' at 7:00 PM.

July being a busy event month, I know we'll all have some great stories to share.

Until then, I'm sure I'll see you down the road at an upcoming event.   Happy Corvairing!!!   Ray B.