BSCC- LM trailing arm?

Ron Moller zippermoller at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 21:40:38 EDT 2007

Hi Mark;
  I am in Cape Neddick Maine it is part of York  Maine just north of Portsmouth NH.
  The tailing arm has everything on it the way it came off of the car( hub-drum-backing plate) etc $75.00 the way it is.or $25.00 if I strip it.
  Ron

Mark Edmonds <ctmle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Hi Ron
   I may be interested in the trailing arm – trying to decide if I should go with Clarks – I hate to pay the money for a pretty simple thing but I have not been having very good luck with things lately.
  Where are you located and how much do you want for the arm?
  Thank you
  Mark