BSCC- LM trailing arm?

LIONELSGARAGE lionelsgarage at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 08:53:58 EDT 2007

I checked and I do not have a trailing arm, sorry
Lionel

In a message dated 07/04/07 09:36:08 Eastern Daylight Time, ctmle at sbcglobal.net writes:
I am still trying to get my Corsa back together.  It seems I have been running into one road block after another.  Any chance someone has an extra late model left trailing arm you would want to sell?  After 4 months of waiting I finally got the poly bushings and the left side won’t stay tight in the trailing arm.  I tried to epoxy it in and it still came loose. Finally in desperation I tack welded it and of course ruined the bushing, so I have ordered another (I hope I don’t have to wait another 4 months).  So…I am thinking the best bet is to try another arm. Or, I am open to suggestions.
Mark Edmonds