BSCC- Broken Leg

Chuck Cromwell corvairguy at email.com
Sat Jan 20 15:18:03 EST 2007

Hello All,I just got back from a week's stay in St. Luke's Hospital.  I
fell off a ladder last Saturday and broke the bones in 3 places in my
right leg necessitating emergency surgery to insert a metal rod and pins
in my leg.  I am getting around somewhat on crutches.  Will see you again
when I get back in shape.Chuck