BSCC- RE: BSCC Autocross Video

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 26 18:29:21 EST 2007

Hello All
It looks like I will be able to make the meeting this week.     I don't know
if anyone is interested - - I videotaped a few of my autocross runs this
past summer - both from outside and inside the car - and have put them on a
DVD.  They are not record breaking runs by any means, but fun.  If anyone is
interested in taking a look I will bring the DVD to the meeting (10 minutes
or less of video) to look at after.  One Catch - I do not have a laptop that
will play DVDs, so if anyone is interested is there a laptop available?
Mark Edmonds