BSCC- Message from Antiquated Auto

Joey Smiley drvair at verizon.net
Sat Feb 24 10:02:06 EST 2007

Hey Steve and the rest of the Boyden family,
  if you're checking your emails from Florida ,that's great!! So you should be smart enough to stay put until the weather gets better here. Yeah I know reality bites!!Anyways ,have a safe trip home and maybe we'll see you at the meeting Wednesday. Please don't be TOO tanned.
                   Joey O.