BSCC- Fw: from MAAC....

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 08:23:54 EST 2007

Happy Holidays from M.A.A.C.

and Best Wishes for a Fabulous New Year!

 www.massautoclubs.org

(not yet a member of MAAC? Check out the website and download an application!)

Dana Schaeffer
Public Relations Webmaster
Massachusetts Association of Auto Clubs
www.massautoclubs.org

You have receved communication from MAAC because you have attended events that our members have attended or are a classic vehicle hobbyist who has been in direct communication with any of our members via email. If you wish to be removed from our mailings, please hit reply and type unsubscribe in the title. Please allow 4-7 business days for removal. Thank you.