BSCC- wow....wish I had $$ to spend like these guys..

Paul Raia Paul.Raia at alz.org
Mon Dec 3 10:11:34 EST 2007

Hi All,

I will now have to hire an armed guard at car shows to protect my
original equipment remote mirror or, maybe I should get one of those
alarms that speak in an Italian accent (Getta away from the mirror or
I'll wack you.  I have an early production 66 with the same mega bucks
mirror-who knew!

This year a cure!

Sincerely,

Paul Raia, Ph.D.

Director of Patient Care and Family Support

Alzheimer's Association, Massachusetts Chapter