BSCC- Lime Rock Result

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 28 21:44:28 EDT 2007

Thanks guys.
It never hurts to be in a class by yourself either!!
They had me in SS-4 at the track.  I tried to question him about it but he
did not want to hear it at the time.  I guess someone finally figured out I
should be in IS-4.
Regardless, it was a good time.  Thanks for being there and cheering me on.
Yesterday one of you asked how fast I was getting on the straight.  I was
not sure because the speedo is off a little due to short tire size.  A few
times I got the tach into the yellow so must have been about 5300 rpm.  If
my math is right that would be about 103 mph.
Still not sure if I can make to the meeting tomorrow. Will try.
Mark

  _____