BSCC- Going to Lime Rock

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 14:56:52 EDT 2007

Yeah I'll be driving up early for the Monday race day...I'll pimp myself out to be your pit crew!!

  see ya!

Mark Edmonds <ctmle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

            I finally decided to go ahead and register for the Lime Rock time trials.  Got the rear suspension etc. done and it is running good.  Steve B., you are right, going from the 3.27 diff to the 3.55 makes a difference!  With that diff and the short tires it pulls hard off the line and keeps on pulling to 90+.  Cannot make it Sunday so will miss the car show – will arrive early Monday AM.
  Rick – are you still going?  Perhaps I will see you there.
  Oh – also got third place trophy at Putnam cruise night last week!
  Mark