BSCC- Medway Show?

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Sat Aug 18 18:33:06 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

I haven't been in several years, when they used to have the show on the infield of the Medway High football field.  I have not attended since they moved the show to the VFW Hall so I can't give you folks an honest answer.   I'm going to take a chance and attend just to see if it's worth going in the future.  It's only about 5 minutes from where I live so if it's not that good I can just shoot home and I didn't loose the day.   It's not a club sanctioned event either so I don't think very many Corvairs will attend.   I'm not trying to talk you out of going, really!!   You make your own decision.   Has anyone else attended this event.   Maybe you could help Scott & Karen out here.    Ray B.