BSCC- Corvairs invited to slalom event Sept. 9, Nashoba Valley

C. Raia c_raia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 09:38:28 EDT 2007

>From Jon Guignard (gnard at empire.net) of the New
Hampshire club. This sounds like great fun for those
more confident of their driving ability than me!
Celia

I just want to pass this along. I met a Jaguar owner
at a car show Sunday who invited interested Corvair
owners to a slalom event they will hold on September
9th. It is short notice and food will be provided so
he needs to know as soon as possible if you will
attend.  A $25 entry fee which includes everything .
helmets, lunch, safety tech, walk thru, instruction,
and five timed runs. Roll bars are not required for
convertibles. The event is insured and will be held
in a parking lot set up to the following specs.
[yahoo stripped that, I've asked Jon to send
separately]

Date and location are September 9th at the Nashoba
Valley Ski Area. 9 AM for Tech Inspection and
sign-in.  Flag drop at 10 AM. Wrap up by 2 PM.

Nashoba is easy to find...from Boston, RT. 2A/119.
>From the north, Rt. 495, exit 32.  From the south,
495 Exit 31.  $25 rain or shine. There are several
slalom videos at JCNA.com/slalom that will help you
visualize the course. To confirm or ask questions,
call Adrian Curtis at (603)293-4938 or E-mail
ascurtis at metrocast.net.

Jon