BSCC- New Club Shirts

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 13:12:08 EDT 2007

Hello Celia and Cynthia,

The initial order of 24 shirts went to City Sporting Goods today.

The cost is $20.00 for these Polo style shirts in S-M-L- and XL.

The price is slightly higher in plus sizes.  Call me for pricing.   Thank you!

The color is a light grey and the club logo will be embroidered on.

There will be a full description in the next newsletter.

We'll discuss an order form at the Mid-Month Mtg. this Wed.

It was brought up at the last monthly meeting and I had a sample shirt to show.

The initial response was very good and I got 24 orders.

So this initial order went in so others could see the shirts and place orders for the 2nd shipment.

The turn around time is less than a month.

I'll start a second list of 24 (or more) shirts right away.

Pre-payment is appreciated with your order.

Ray 'B'