BSCC- Anyone selling a late convertible?

Sharon Leonard shalibra at comcast.net
Tue Aug 7 10:10:55 EDT 2007

Wow!  We cant imagine you two not being part of our group of Corvair owners.
Reading your email really surprised us.  We enjoy your company at our/your
events and just cant imagine your selling your Corvair.  We are so glad that
you had a change of heart.  Hope we will see you soon.
Sharon and Chuck