BSCC- Concert and Cruise

Dave, Cindy, & Elliot Silvia porsche944 at ids.net
Mon Aug 6 21:09:09 EDT 2007

Hello-

Just thought I would let everyone know that there is concert and cruise night this Wednesday, August 8th, in Dartmouth at Apponangansett Park (just over the bridge in Padanaram).  John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band will be there.  They put on a very good show and it is in a nice park overlooking the harbor.  Admission is $5.00 per person at the gate and I believe drivers of classic cars get in for free.  The gates open at 5:30pm and the concert starts at 6:30 and runs to 8:30.  They have food, etc. available.

I will be there with my Corvair!

-Dave