BSCC- Questions anwered - BSCC yard sale

Sharon Leonard shalibra at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 07:58:51 EDT 2007

Please try to price your items before bringing them to the yard sale. If your questioning some of the prices we can always make changes Sat. morning.  There will be more than enough opinions and opportunities for mark downs.
Brooks Drug Stores carry little stickers with prices on them from 25 cents to $5. and they have blank stickers too.
Tables are helpful but not necessary as long as the ground isnt soaked and you have a tarp to spread out.

The yard sale is the same place we have our monthly meetings.  I see that Dave Clark gave directions for some of you from "the south".   There is a map showing how close to rt 1 in Walpole we are, on our web site (About Us).  Also, I think you can mapquest your destination to 5 Walcott Ave. in E. Walpole if that helps.

Now lets pray for a sunny day.
The more the merrier - that way we can buy each others stuff (lol).  I wonder if that tire kicker (bicycle) will be back this year. It will be a fun filled day - after all we are the best (right Elaine?).

As Chuck would say "you pick it up, we mark it down".
See ya,
Sharon